Jan 12, 2018
Image: Twin Flames - Fractal Art by Leah McNeir
A Twin Flame relationship is not all ‘perfect’, especially in the beginning (usually a few years) according to this blog entry on theeternalbliss.com.
After reading or hearing about Twin Flames and their perfectly balanced energies, many people think it would be like a fairytale come true. No, it’s not. It is a perfect relationship, but it needs much work from both partners.
After having been separated from each other literally millions of years ago, both Twin Flames (of all souls) have gone through a lot of pain and suffering and gathered negative emotions in the process. These take a good while to get sorted out and can be difficult at times. But you’ll get through it…Love will take you there…And then the world is your canvas and you are the painters…Together, in love, harmony, in Eternal Bliss
There are Five main phases of a Twin Flame relationship.
Everyone understands the Twin Flame relationship differently and there are no clear timelines or specific periods for any of these phases. Each differs for every Twin Flame couple. This information is posted here so that each person can understand this relationship better.
There are no rules. And there is no one-size-fits-all in a Twin Flame relationship. Each relationship will be unique, just like each couple is unique.
Here are the Four main phases that usually resonate with all Twin Flames in some way.
Phase One – The Preparation -This phase comes BEFORE you meet your Twin Flame. but it’s counted as one of the phases as it’s very much a part of the Twin Flame relationship.
What happens in this phase -
- Karmic Relationships - There are one or more seriously devastating relationships as a prelude. These begin with strong emotions and end painfully. These are called Karmic relationships.
– Emptiness and Strong desire for ‘The One’ - After going through the Karmic relationships there will be a very deep yearning or desire to find ‘The One’. At this point there is a great yearning to meet the perfect love, whose image will be carried in the imagination (or in some cases in dreams). This Image is of the Twin Flame, although you probably won’t realize it at this point. This happens because the soul knows your Twin Flame is coming!
Phase Two – The Meeting – A Glimpse Of Heaven - This is the phase when it’s possible to meet your Twin Flame for the first time (in this incarnation). Resistance is futile… you will fall for him/her anyway. Then comes a short period of ‘perfection’. This is what can be called ‘A Glimpse of Heaven’
What happens In this Phase -
- The first meeting - You’ll meet your Twin Flame in unusual circumstances or at some unexpected place. (a place where you would not expect a meeting with your life partner/soulmate). This person will be somehow ‘special’ at this point even though they might not even be thought of as a partner.
– The initial attraction – Attraction happens… Ready or not for a relationship (because of the karmic relationships that you’ve been through) you might try to resist this attraction. You’ll fall anyway… Deeply in love.
– A short period of the most ‘Perfect’ relationship that you’ve ever experienced happens. After the initial attraction, there will begin a deeply romantic relationship. It will seem perfect in every possible way. You’ll find all that you want in your partner and much more. This is what the Twin Flame relationship is actually supposed to be like. And this is what it becomes (if not better) after you get through the problems that surface in the next phase. This short period makes you aware of the perfection of yourself and your Twin Flame and brings back the memories that were always hidden deep within you. This makes you want to make it through the next phase (which can be rough). It’s like a preview of what the relationship is going to be in phase four, after the reunion.
Phase three – The Dance – Resolving what is known as the Karma - This is the tough one. It starts after the relationship has gone on for a while. In this phase, all the accumulated negativity and lower emotions come to the surface. This seems difficult to go through at the human level, but it’s actually a truly divine process in which the Twin Flames get deeply cleansed with each other’s help. This lets them achieve higher energy levels so that they can ascend in bliss together. This is also the phase where both Twin Flames get spiritually enlightened… This is when they search and find the spiritual reality. If currently in a Twin Flame relationship, you’re probably in this phase now (This is the period of time when you usually begin finding information on this).
What Happens in this Phase -
– Arguments/Fights - This phase brings many arguments and fights. This happens because the negativity that each partner is carrying within themself (usually at a subconscious level) comes to the surface. The Twin Flame will reflect this like a mirror and so you’ll think it’s in them, when in reality it’s in you. This begins the deep cleansing process.
- The Blame Game - Each Twin Flame sees their own negativity and clutter in their Twin Flame. Deep seated fears and frustrations surface. The thinking here is that it’s happening because of the other and start blaming each other. You consciously might not realize it but this is clearing all your clutter which is a good thing.
– The Runner and the Chaser - The arguments and the blaming cause a lot of confusion (because usually the spiritual process is not understood by the conscious mind, as we are conditioned to trust logic more that feeling). One Twin Flame, at this point, takes the role of the ‘Runner’ (which is usually the man). The Runner tries to avoid the partner and run away from the relationship. This is because the runner doesn’t consciously know what is going on and feels like he’s losing control. The other Twin Flame now becomes the ‘Chaser’ (usually the woman). The Chaser is spiritually more aware than the runner at some level and tries to ‘chase’ or ‘run after’ the runner. The chaser usually wants some sort of commitment at this point. This happens as the chaser subconsciously or consciously wants to get over this tough phase so that both of them can reunite. The Chaser is deeply shocked and hurt by the ‘running’ and unexpected behavior of the Runner. This is when they feel the need to understand what really is happening and so they start searching or reading about it. This usually leads to the enlightenment of the Chaser. Eventually, the Runner becomes spiritually enlightened too, either through the Chaser’s conscious effort, or by receiving a ‘Soul Shock’ when the Chaser gives up and walks away from the Runner Twin Flame. The Phase gets stretched longer the more the Runner runs. Ultimately, the Runner does return and the Karma is finally fully resolved.
Phase Four – The Reunion - This is when the split soul becomes One again. This happens first at the level of the soul and then in the physical plane (yes, that’s when it’s possible to get married, unless, as in rare cases, your physical reunion is not a part of the plan). The reunion happens when both the partners are fully aware of the spiritual reality.
Phase Five – Eternal Bliss – BEING love - This is the ‘Happily Ever After’ phase. Both Twin Flames will be fully spiritually aware and enlightened at this time. There is perfect love and harmony. The Twin Flames now enjoy their Sacred love and Intimacy and have the power to create whatever they can imagine. The world truly becomes their canvas… And they paint it with the colors of Love.
At the end of their journey on Earth, they ascend together and go on to experience more, just like they always have… In other worlds and on other planets… In this Universe and beyond…Together, In love, joy, and Peace… Together, In Eternal Bliss…
Share this article with friends!